within 7 days
If you receive a product that is broken or damaged or is not what you requested.
within 14 days
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You can still withdraw from the purchase and be reimbursed. Discover the conditions.
within 24 months
You can always make use of the warranty in case of problems, up to 24 months after delivery.
WITHIN 7 DAYS
Articles returned because they are incorrect, damaged or defective
If you return an item because of an error on our part or because the item is damaged, defective or not what you ordered, and we were unable to repair or replace it, you will be refunded the cost of the item, the shipping costs incurred in receiving it and any costs incurred in returning it to us.
White Rabbit Kids will check all items that have been returned as damaged or defective. In the event that no defect is found, we reserve the right to charge you for shipping costs.
Please note: all products must be returned complete and in their original packaging.
WITHIN 14 DAYS
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
If you are a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from the sales contract, without giving reasons, within 14 days.
The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the vettoree designated by you, acquires physical possession of the last good.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform Bianconiglio Kids di Samuele Maistri of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an explicit declaration, e.g. by letter sent by post to the registered office at Via Prendaglio 13 in Verona (VR), e-mail to [email protected]
You can also use the withdrawal form at the bottom of the page for convenience.
–> go to form
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from the contract of sale, you shall be refunded all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
Such refunds shall be made using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you shall not incur any costs as a consequence of such a refund. The refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the consumer proves that he has returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
We shall ask you to make the goods available for collection by our courier without undue delay and in any event within 14 days from the day on which you notify us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if the goods are returned before the expiry of the 14-day period.
Return shipping costs will be borne by the customer. you are only liable for any diminution in the value of the goods resulting from handling the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Please note: all products must be returned in their original packaging to protect them from transport damage.
Regulatory sources Art. 49 para. 1 h), para. 4 and 5; Art. 22 para. 1 e) Consumer Code; Annex A, Legislative Decree. 21/2014 amending the Consumer Code
The right of withdrawal provided for in Articles 52 to 58 for distance and off-premises contracts is excluded with respect to
- the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market that the trader cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period;
- the supply of made-to-measure or clearly customised goods;
- the supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for hygienic or health protection reasons and have been opened after delivery;
- the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after thirty days and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations in the market that cannot be controlled by the trader;
- Contracts in which the consumer has specifically requested a visit by the trader for the purpose of carrying out urgent repair or maintenance work. If, on the occasion of such a visit, the trader provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods other than spare parts necessary to carry out maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal applies to those additional services or goods;
- the supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software that has been opened after delivery; l) the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- contracts concluded at a public auction;
- the provision of accommodation for non-residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental services, catering services or services relating to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance;
- the supply of digital content by means of a non-material medium if performance has begun with the consumer’s express agreement and his acceptance that he would then lose his right of withdrawal.
Legal sources: Art. 49 para. 1 m) in conjunction with Art. 59 of the Consumer Code
WITHIN 24 MONTHS
Every product sold by Bianconiglio Kids to a ‘consumer’ purchaser is covered by the legal warranty on consumer goods, which covers conformity defects arising within 24 months of the date of delivery of the goods.
What is the legal guarantee?
This is the warranty on the sale of consumer goods provided for by EU Directive 1999/44/EC, also known as the ‘Conformity Warranty’, which protects you in the event that the products you purchase have conformity defects with respect to the sales contract (‘Legal Warranty’).
This is the case, for example, in the case of products that perform badly, that cannot be used in the manner stated by the seller or for the purposes for which products of the same type are generally used, that do not have the characteristics or qualities promised by the seller or that do not meet the use for which you purchased them.
What is the duration of the Legal Warranty?
The Legal Warranty covers conformity defects that occur within 24 months from the date of delivery of the product you purchased, even if the defect was not immediately apparent on that date. To enforce it, you must notify the seller of the defect within two months of discovering it.
What rights does the Legal Guarantee give me?
If the product you purchased has a defect covered by the Legal Warranty, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to have the defective product repaired or replaced by the seller.
You are entitled to a price reduction or termination of the contract in the following cases:
- if replacement or repair of the product is not possible or is excessively expensive;
- if the replacement or repair of the product has caused you considerable inconvenience.
Your use of the product is taken into account in determining the amount of the price reduction or the amount to which you are entitled in such cases. Please note that a minor defect for which the remedies of repair or replacement could not or would be excessively onerous does not entitle you to rescind the contract.
What to do when there is a conformity defect?
To receive warranty assistance on products sold by Bianconiglio Kids you can contact Customer Service by clicking HERE.
Our Customer Service operators will help you solve the problem you encountered when using the product you purchased.
If it emerges that the problem stems from a conformity defect, a file will be opened in your name and an order code will be assigned to you for repair or replacement of the defective product free of charge under warranty.
Please note that in the event of a replacement, we will deliver the replacement product to you within a reasonable period of time and you will be obliged to return the non-conforming product to us at the same time as delivery of the replacement product.